Paintball is one of those games, where you feel the adrenaline and you just cant stop. This game is becoming more and more popular around the world, day by day. The game is fun, it is safe and it keeps you fit! What else do you need from a hobby?
Many people love to play with paintball guns. There are various guns available on the market which we can choose. This is all you need to know before buying a paintball gun. Take a look.
Best options of best paint ball gun available on market with its benefits:
Dye proto rize maXXed:
This is the best if you are looking in your budget. This is economical and available easily. It is extremely light in weight and it sounds hard. It is perfect if you like to handle lightweight guns.
- It has high reliability and it can shoot with e-triggering. This product comes with 12 months warranty so that is repairable too. It needs regular maintenance as it is very useful and durable.
- It is advisable to handle this gun with proper care so that it can live longer. It comes with many other features which are helpful in affordable price. It is available on Amazon in 500 dollars. This is a bit expensive than other ones but it is a complete package of the perfect gun.
This is the best if you are looking for a gun under 200 dollars. This is the best gun for the money. This is affordable and easy to operate the product. It comes with a bunch of features like other guns.
- It is easy to plug in remove pins. It is easy to maintain and it is fully customized. It uses less CO2 than other guns. This gun is a little heavier but this limitation can be ignored as it comes at very fewer prices than others.
Planet eclipse etha 2:
This is the best high-end paintball gun. It is extremely strong and easy to operate.
- It is durable and it requires minimum maintenance. It can be handled easily.
- The only cons in this product are it is a little louder than other paintball guns on the market. It has plenty of features and good qualities which are recommendable.
Tippmann Cronus basic:
This is the best if you are a beginner to use a paintball gun. It is very light in weight and it comes with high accuracy and fast shooting experience. It is very durable and gives you a smooth experience.
- It is easy to operate and comes at a reasonable price. It is not leakage proof like others but can be used easily.
Empire Mini GS:
It is known for the best speedball marker and it comes with many features that are good for usage. It gives you a smooth shooting experience and high performance. It has high-speed firing capability.
- It is very budget-friendly and it comes with variable firing modes. It requires proper maintenance otherwise it can be leak HPA tank. It is a little hard to operate if you are a beginner to use this.
It is necessary to know about the product before purchase. There are various features available according to need of customer.
Types of paintball guns:
Paintball guns are normally divided into three basic types: pump, mechanical and electronic.
- Pump paintball guns
Usually, the user has to perform a shotgun-like pump to cock the gun and chamber for the next paintball to shoot. Pump paintball guns are quite reliable and accurate. They do not provide the player with much fire power, yet, they allow for a better focus.
- Mechanically operated
Mechanical paintball guns are the most common markers on the market which are normally semi-automatic. This implies that they fire one shot per trigger pull. Mechanical paintball markers are very easy to maintain and use.
Most of the mechanically operated paintball guns operate on CO2 or compressed air. It is very easy to get the paintball tanks refilled in case you are playing on a commercial field or have a special shop nearby.
- Electronically operated
Electronic paintball guns are now becoming a more affordable option for players. Before, these type of guns were considered a luxury.
Parts of a paintball gun
A paintball gun consists of a number of essential parts that work together in order to propel the gun. In addition to the main parts, there are some accessories that are necessary to effectively play the game.
- Bolt: The body of the paintball gun includes an internal mechanism that loads the paintballs into the firing chamber and activates the firing mechanism. The device that loads the paintballs is called the bolt.
Paintball is a safe game when you follow the rules. Paintball guns’ gelatin bullets are not capable of damaging soft tissues of the skin unless fired too close. Industry experts believe that a paintball is even safer than bowling if played by the rules. Injuries are easily avoided by following simple paintball etiquette.
In order to make sure you are playing by the rules, follow the below presented safety measures while playing paintball:
- Always wear a special paintball approved mask
- Never blind fire during a paintball game
- Surrender rule
- Make sure to shoot less than 300 fps
- Always use barrel plugs
Paintball gun is a special device that directs compressed air onto a paintball. This forces the paintball out of the device at a high speed. As is obvious, most usually, paintball guns are used during a paintball game.
The game involves a process, where players intend to tag or mark each other with paintballs by shooting with these guns. The paintballs are little paint-filled gelatin capsules that blast, when they touch or mark a player’s body.
This sporting game has a number of different variations and is popular all around the world. One thing stays the same the paintball gun.
Read more: Paintballgun
Paintball gun engineers work hard to deliver the best possible guns to the market and the experience keeps only improving.
Related Tags: Best Paint Ball Gun 2020