Best Paint Ball Gun 2020: Paintball is one of those games, where you feel the adrenaline and you just cant stop. This game is becoming more and more popular around the world, day by day. The game is fun, it is safe and it keeps you fit! What else do you need from a hobby?
Many people love to play with paintball guns. There are various guns available on the market which we can choose. This is all you need to know before buying a paintball gun. Take a look.
Best Paint Ball Gun 2020
#01 – Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
- Cyclone Feed System can Fire 15 balls per second without batteries
- Can be field stripped in less than 60 seconds without tools
- Enhanced ergonomics with a longer front grip, lighter weight body and easier to Remove push pins
#02 – Tippmann Stormer Tactical .68 Caliber Paintball Marker Black 14912
- Tippmann Stormer TACTICAL Paintball Gun - Black - 14912
- TIPPMANN STORMER TACTICAL MILSIM STYLED .68 CALIBER PAINTBALL MARKER - Semi-Automatic - Adjustable from 250-325 FPS - Barrel Thread: A5 - Proven, In-line Bolt Design - Internal Gas Line - High-Impact Composite Body - Multiple Picatinny Rails - High-Performance Barrel - Bottom Mounted ASA - Single Trigger - Offset Feedport - Tactical Accessories - And MORE!
#03 – Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
- Tippmann's latest MagFed Extremely Authentic Milsim Styled Tactical Paintball Marker
- THE MOST REALISTIC MILSIM SCENARIO PAINTBALL GUN ON THE FIELD! Dual feed option: Go MagFed or Traditional Loader and Get the Best of Both Worlds in One Awesome Package! Perfect for Close Quarter Battles, Tactical Games, Woodsball, Etc! High Performance, Low Maintenance, Reliable, Fully Pnuematic, and Extremely Authentic Milsim Tactical Paintball Marker!
- TIPPMANN TMC MAGFED .68 CALIBER SCENARIO PAINTBALL MARKER - Semi-Automatic - Adjustable from 250-325 FPS - Includes (2) 20 Round Spring Driven Magazines - Dual Feed Option: Hopper or Magfed Design - 12" High Performance Barrel - Internal Stainless Steel Gas Line - Front and Rear Adjustable Sights - Built-in Picatinny Rails
- Tippmann's TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, not to mention, Tippmann's DEDICATED Cerfified Technical Support Department Available as a Resource For You and Your Marker All Year Long!
#04 – Planet Eclipse MG100 PAL Mechanical Paintball Marker – Black
#05 – Tippmann Cronus Tactical Marker
#06 – JT Splatmaster z100 Paintball Pistol .50 Cal – Blue
#07 – Action Village Planet Eclipse EMEK 100 Paintball Gun Legendary Package Kit
- Planet Eclipse is offering an even wider variety of markers than most, with the introduction of a fully mechanical entry level gun that won't break the bank. At the heart of the EMEK paintball gun is the Gamma Core drivetrain that provides a smooth shot. The frame contains a hinge style single trigger that has a light and smooth trigger pull. Shooting the EMEK paintball gun is a ton of fun and gets beginners into the game with an unrivaled shot at this price point.
- Empire’s Helix Single mask is a great goggle that provides the protection and comfort you need for all levels of paintball players. Dual density goggle foam provides exceptional comfort for all day wear. A visor provides shade and protection for your eyes and can be removed quickly and easily if needed. The Helix comes standard with an anti-fog lens that prevents fogging in almost all conditions. A chin strap is also included to comply with tournament rules.
- Empire's 48 cubic inch 3000 Psi bottle is a high-quality aluminum high pressure air tank. The regulator features an aluminum bonnet with dual burst disks for safety. The output pressure is 800 psi and is not adjustable. This tank is DOT & TC stamped which makes it good for use in the U.S. and Canada. The Empire 48/3000 will deliver 500-700+ shots per fill depending on your marker, with more consistent velocity, higher performance and improved accuracy over CO2.
- Warrior's Deluxe 4+1 paintball harness is designed to be worn around your waist or attached to a vest. It carries 4 pods horizontally with velcro straps as well as one CO2 or HPA tank vertically to run a remote line to for a lighter marker setup. Its velcro straps guarantee security and allows you to hold any tank directly in its place. Being fully adjustable with a buckle style belt system, it is made to fit all players.
- Dye's Alpha Pods hold 150 rounds of .68 caliber paintballs. Paintballs can be seen through the translucent pod once filled. These are designed with an ergonomic feel for superior grip, form, and function when needed. Alpha pods are made of a strong plastic from the top to bottom, allowing them to handle the most rugged of terrains. The lid also has two smooth cuts making it easier to open and fill quickly.
#08 – JT SplatMaster Z200 Shotgun, Red
- Uses .50 caliber paintball ammo
- Includes reusable target and game play instruction
- Shoots up to 100 feet with marksman accuracy to 50 feet
- No batteries or Co2 needed
- Spring Action Firing
#09 – Nerf Rival Roundhouse XX-1500 Red Blaster — Clear Rotating Chamber Loads Rounds into Barrel — 5 Integrated Magazines, 15 Nerf Rival Rounds
- NERF RIVAL ROUNDHOUSE XX-1500 BLASTER WITH CLEAR ROTATING CHAMBER TO SEE THE ROUNDS INSIDE: -The chamber rotates to line up a round into firing position and load another round into the chamber
- 15-ROUND CAPACITY INTEGRATED MAGAZINES FOR HIGH-CAPACITY BLASTING: The blaster has 5 integrated magazines that each hold 3 rounds, giving you a total of 15 rounds to unleash on the opposing team
- 90 FPS VELOCITY: Fire rounds at a velocity of up to 90 feet per second with Nerf Rival accuracy from this Team Red blaster
- INCLUDES 15 NERF RIVAL ROUNDS: Comes with 15 Official Nerf Rival high-impact rounds, enough to fully load all 5 internal magazines
- SPRING-ACTION, TRIGGER LOCK, TACTICAL RAILS: Has a spring-action mechanism, trigger lock to prevent accidental firing, and 2 tactical rails to customize with Nerf Rival accessories (not included)
#10 – Proto Primo Paintball Hopper / Loader
Best options of best paint ball gun available on market with its benefits:
Dye proto rize maXXed:
This is the best if you are looking in your budget. This is economical and available easily. It is extremely light in weight and it sounds hard. It is perfect if you like to handle lightweight guns.
- It has high reliability and it can shoot with e-triggering. This product comes with 12 months warranty so that is repairable too. It needs regular maintenance as it is very useful and durable.
- It is advisable to handle this gun with proper care so that it can live longer. It comes with many other features which are helpful in affordable price. It is available on Amazon in 500 dollars. This is a bit expensive than other ones but it is a complete package of the perfect gun.
This is the best if you are looking for a gun under 200 dollars. This is the best gun for the money. This is affordable and easy to operate the product. It comes with a bunch of features like other guns.
- It is easy to plug in remove pins. It is easy to maintain and it is fully customized. It uses less CO2 than other guns. This gun is a little heavier but this limitation can be ignored as it comes at very fewer prices than others.
Planet eclipse etha 2:
This is the best high-end paintball gun. It is extremely strong and easy to operate.
- It is durable and it requires minimum maintenance. It can be handled easily.
- The only cons in this product are it is a little louder than other paintball guns on the market. It has plenty of features and good qualities which are recommendable.
Tippmann Cronus basic:
This is the best if you are a beginner to use a paintball gun. It is very light in weight and it comes with high accuracy and fast shooting experience. It is very durable and gives you a smooth experience.
- It is easy to operate and comes at a reasonable price. It is not leakage proof like others but can be used easily.
Empire Mini GS:
It is known for the best speedball marker and it comes with many features that are good for usage. It gives you a smooth shooting experience and high performance. It has high-speed firing capability.
- It is very budget-friendly and it comes with variable firing modes. It requires proper maintenance otherwise it can be leak HPA tank. It is a little hard to operate if you are a beginner to use this.
It is necessary to know about the product before purchase. There are various features available according to need of customer.
Types of paintball guns:
Paintball guns are normally divided into three basic types: pump, mechanical and electronic.
- Pump paintball guns
Usually, the user has to perform a shotgun-like pump to cock the gun and chamber for the next paintball to shoot. Pump paintball guns are quite reliable and accurate. They do not provide the player with much fire power, yet, they allow for a better focus.
- Mechanically operated
Mechanical paintball guns are the most common markers on the market which are normally semi-automatic. This implies that they fire one shot per trigger pull. Mechanical paintball markers are very easy to maintain and use.
Most of the mechanically operated paintball guns operate on CO2 or compressed air. It is very easy to get the paintball tanks refilled in case you are playing on a commercial field or have a special shop nearby.
- Electronically operated
Electronic paintball guns are now becoming a more affordable option for players. Before, these type of guns were considered a luxury.
Parts of a paintball gun
A paintball gun consists of a number of essential parts that work together in order to propel the gun. In addition to the main parts, there are some accessories that are necessary to effectively play the game.
- Bolt: The body of the paintball gun includes an internal mechanism that loads the paintballs into the firing chamber and activates the firing mechanism. The device that loads the paintballs is called the bolt.
Paintball is a safe game when you follow the rules. Paintball guns’ gelatin bullets are not capable of damaging soft tissues of the skin unless fired too close. Industry experts believe that a paintball is even safer than bowling if played by the rules. Injuries are easily avoided by following simple paintball etiquette.
In order to make sure you are playing by the rules, follow the below presented safety measures while playing paintball:
- Always wear a special paintball approved mask
- Never blind fire during a paintball game
- Surrender rule
- Make sure to shoot less than 300 fps
- Always use barrel plugs
Paintball gun is a special device that directs compressed air onto a paintball. This forces the paintball out of the device at a high speed. As is obvious, most usually, paintball guns are used during a paintball game.
The game involves a process, where players intend to tag or mark each other with paintballs by shooting with these guns. The paintballs are little paint-filled gelatin capsules that blast, when they touch or mark a player’s body.
This sporting game has a number of different variations and is popular all around the world. One thing stays the same the paintball gun.
Read more: Paintballgun
Paintball gun engineers work hard to deliver the best possible guns to the market and the experience keeps only improving.
Related Tags: Best Paint Ball Gun 2020